Saturday, August 12, 2017

Quote of the Day: Planes, Trains and Automobiles (1988)

Car Rental Agent - How may I help you?
Neal - You can start by wiping that fucking dumb-ass smile off your rosy, fucking cheeks! And you can give  me a fucking automobile: a fucking Datsun, a fucking Toyota, a fucking Mustang, a fucking Buick! Four fucking wheels and a seat!
Car Rental Agent - I really don't care for the way you're speaking to me.
Neal - And I really don't care for the way your company left me in the middle of fucking nowhere with fucking keys to a fucking car that isn't fucking there. And I really didn't care to fucking walk down a fucking highway and across a fucking runway to get back here to have you smile in my fucking face. I want a fucking car right fucking now."


No comments:

Post a Comment